Students Visa Immigration

Tourist Visa

Every year, more than 40 million people travel to Canada to enjoy the many opportunities this country has to offer, or to visit family and friends.

People wishing to enter Canada for temporary purposes, such as tourists, must apply for and be granted a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).

Currently, most visitors can only stay in Canada for a maximum of six months after their initial entry into Canada. Visitors who wish to stay longer must apply for an extension and pay a new fee. You must apply at least 30 days before your status expires if you want to extend your stay in Canada..

Super Visa

With the Super Parent and Grandparent Visa, eligible parents and grandparents can visit their family in Canada for up to two years without having to renew their status.

The super visa is a multiple-entry visa valid for up to 10 years. The main difference is that the super visa allows the person to stay in Canada for up to two years on their first visit, while the multiple-entry visa valid for 10 years allows for a maximum stay of six months.

There are also special requirements that you must meet in order to obtain a super visa

Business Visit Visa

A business visitor is a person who comes to Canada to take part in international business activities without directly entering the Canadian labour market. For example, a person who comes to Canada to meet with representatives of companies doing business with his or her country would be considered a business visitor.

The visitor may come to Canada to observe workplaces. Or he or she may have been invited by a Canadian company to take training in product use, sales or other functions related to a business transaction.

The business visitor must prove that his or her main source of income and head office are outside of Canada.

Vacation visa – work visa

Depending on your country of origin, you can choose from one, two or three categories of travel and work experience:

International Experience Canada - travelling and working in Canada

If you want to travel and work temporarily in Canada as part of International Experience Canada (IEC), the first step is to become a candidate in one or more of the IEC pools.
If you are eligible, your name will be placed in the pool(s) for which you are eligible along with other eligible candidates;
If you receive an invitation to apply, you will then be eligible to apply for a work permit.
To travel and work in Canada under International Experience Canada (IEC): Your country of citizenship must have an agreement with Canada that allows you to apply for an IEC work permit; or You may use the services of a recognized organization.
International Experience Canada (IEC) offers youth the opportunity to travel and work in Canada. IEC is available in countries with which Canada has a bilateral agreement on youth mobility.

Working - Vacations

Finance your vacation by working temporarily in Canada. The “work” part of your trip will allow you to earn a salary to finance your travel during your stay. This is a great way to provide you with tours, excursions and accommodation while you are in Canada.

Young Professionals

Get professional work experience in Canada that will benefit you in a global economy. Broaden your professional horizons by working in cosmopolitan teams, discover new approaches to business, experience life in another country and learn a foreign language.

International Coop Internship

Get valuable work experience abroad in your field of study. International Co-op is for students who plan to do an internship in Canada as part of their program of study.

Temporary Residence Permit

A temporary resident permit may be granted to a person who is inadmissible to Canada, for example, for health reasons. Partners of Canadians who have had a criminal conviction in their home country may apply for a TRP. In certain circumstances, a TRP may be granted to people who do not meet other immigration requirements.